Back pain is one of the most common reasons people consult doctor. Cause may be some sort of injury or some medical disorder.
People of different ages can affect with back pain. As people get older, the chance of developing lower back pain increases, due to factors such as previous occupation and disk problems
Depending upon the region of the back that is affected, there are three types of back pain
• Upper Back Pain : Back pain affect the cervical region like spine and neck
• Middle Back Pain :Back pain affects between cervical and lumbar region
• Lower Back Pain : Back pain affects spine and surrounding areas like the buttocks
Internal medicines with ayurveda treatments like kativasti, kaadidhara, local patrapotala sweda is very effective in solving the health condition
Panchakarma (The detoxification therapies) with special focus on Vasthi (Enema) clubbed with the other therapies like Podikkizhi (Choorna pinda sweda), Elakkizhi (Patrapotala sweda), Abhyanga (medicated oil massage) also can rectify the issues based on the patients conditions
There are some precautions you should take in daily life like
• Lift overwhelming articles securely.
• Avoid high hazard moves.
• Manage body weight and shed additional fat.
• Sleep in a legitimate position.
• Wear low-obeyed shoes to anticipate strain on leg muscles.
• Correct sitting stances while perusing, staring at the TV and eating.